Celebrate New Year’s Eve on the enchanting North Carolina Crystal Coast. Even with the cooler winter weather, the beaches still draw travelers to the Crystal Coast with stunning views of some of the most sugar-white sand and clear waters in North Carolina. Even though it’s too cool to swim right now, something exciting is always going on.
Book your stay with Spinnaker’s Reach Realty for New Year’s Eve fun on the North Carolina Crystal Coast. Spinnaker’s Reach Realty offers a plush selection of vacation rentals in Emerald Isle and other premium spots on the NC Crystal Coast. If you’ve been searching for “New Year’s Eve events near me,” then look no further and enjoy this blog post.
6 New Year’s Eve Activities on the North Carolina Crystal Coast
- Downtown Morehead City Countdown: This is a great family-friendly event for New Year’s Eve on the North Carolina Crystal Coast. The celebration starts at 5 p.m. and will have plenty of activities for kids, such as coloring stations, glow sticks, face painting, games, music, and the Crab Pot drop at 6 p.m. Stay until midnight for fireworks and the big Crab Pot drop.
- Homer’s Point Marina & Seafood: Enjoy delicious North Carolina seafood on New Year’s Eve with a champagne toast to 2023. This spot is a full-service marina and bar with incredible nightlife.
- Captain Dick & The Lost Seamen: Celebrate New Year’s Eve with live music at a stunning boutique garden shop in Newport, North Carolina. The Carolina Home & Garden has botanical gardens, a boutique, a beautiful selection of plants & pottery, a live music hangout, wine, and so much more.
- New Year’s Eve at 77 West: Head to one of the biggest New Year’s Eve parties on the North Carolina Crystal Coast. The 77 West Bar is a great bar in Emerald Isle, NC, for great drinks and incredible live entertainment.
- New Year’s Eve Cannon Blast: Have a blast at this New Year’s Eve event at Fort Macon State Park in Atlantic Beach, North Carolina. Fort Macon is North Carolina’s most visited state park and features a 19th-century Civil War fort. Live entertainment will start at 6 p.m., and the cannons will be fired at 7 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration at the Box: Come here for drink specials, karaoke, and a champagne toast at midnight. Celebrate New Year’s Eve at one of the best beach bars in Atlantic Beach, North Carolina.