If there’s one thing we know how to do on the Crystal Coast, it’s how to throw a big party! When you live among such gorgeous surroundings and with such wonderful people, it’s no wonder we take any excuse to celebrate. It doesn’t matter what time of year you visit – there is always an array of Crystal Coast events. From Emerald Isle to Beaufort, the Crystal Coast boasts a wide variety of celebrations that allow you to experience our exciting local culture firsthand.
There’s truly something for everyone here, so when you plan your visit to Emerald Isle, be sure to explore our Things to Do Page, there you’ll find everything the island offers including, dining, outdoor activities, and local attractions.
See More Things to Do on Emerald Isle
Your Guide to The Best Upcoming Crystal Coast Events by Season
- Emerald Isle St. Patrick’s Day – March 2022 | The Emerald Isle St. Patrick’s Day Festival is one of the best ways to celebrate on the Crystal Coast. A long-standing community celebration, the festival is open to everyone. It’s a great way to get the whole family outside for some holiday fun this St. Patrick’s Day. Complete with face painting, live music, vendors, and food, the entire family will have a blast!
- Emerald Isle Marathon – October 30, 2021| Lace up your running shoes and exercise for a great cause! The Emerald Isle Marathon is one of the best ways to challenge yourself while supporting a local charity. The race welcomes runners of various skill levels and features three courses: a marathon, half-marathon, and 5K. So, whether you’re a seasoned runner or just starting out, this race is an excellent opportunity for you to challenge yourself!
- Emerald Isle Fourth of July | The annual Emerald Isle 4th of July celebration takes place on the day of the holiday, starting at 9:00 p.m. Fireworks are presented off Bogue Inlet Pier, a local hotspot for fishing and fun. Visitors can park at the pier, along NC-58, or enjoy the fascinating light show from a Spinnaker’s Reach vacation home! Each of our gorgeous properties has a clear line of sight right to the hour-long fireworks show.
- EmeraldFest – June 24 – August 19, 2021| The EmeraldFest concert series begins in late June and runs every Thursday until mid-August. Each performance will feature talented artists that play lively tunes. These free concerts will take place at the Western Ocean Regional Access, so bring a blanket or a chair to enjoy the sights and sounds of one of the best Emerald Isle events!
- Emerald Isle Beach Music Festival | Every year, the Emerald Isle Beach Music Festival marks the end of summer. Visitors and locals alike flock to the beach to say goodbye to the season with music, food trucks, and good times. There are no beer and wine sales on the beach. However, guests 21 or older are welcome to bring their own drinks to the party. It’s the perfect way to say goodbye to summer before the kids go back to school and you get back to the grind.
- North Carolina Seafood Festival – October 1-3, 2021| The North Carolina Seafood Festival is a three-day event with plenty of great food and family-friendly fun. Seafood is such an essential part of coastal towns in this area, and this festival is the perfect place to learn about fishing and the key to finding fresh, local products. Plus, this event helps raise money for important local organizations. So, you’ll be able to have a great time and do it for a worthy cause!
- Beaufort Food & Wine Festival – October 7-10, 2021 | Nearby Beaufort has a fantastic annual event that will excite the undercover foodie in you. The Beaufort Wine & Food Festival is regarded as one of the top culinary events along the Crystal Coast, drawing chefs and winemakers from all over the world to Beaufort, NC. It’s an exciting celebration of fine wine and elegant cuisine, so be sure to sample a little bit of everything. Indulge in food prepared by celebrity chefs and take home a few tips when you attend one of the many cooking demonstrations!
- Emerald Isle Christmas Parade – November 27, 2021 | Ring in the holidays with the Emerald Isle Christmas Parade! There’s no better way to get in the holiday mood than with this Crystal Coast Christmas event. With decorated floats and flotillas, candy, and an appearance by The Big Man himself, you and your family will love attending this event. The fun begins the Saturday after Thanksgiving, so be sure to make plans to spend your holiday in Emerald Isle. After the show, crowds gather at the Emerald Isle Visitor’s Center to visit Santa Claus, enjoy complimentary refreshments, including hot cider and cookies, and join in on the holiday sing-along that leads up to the annual Christmas Tree Lighting!
- Crystal Coast Countdown – December 31, 2021 | Start your new year of the right way in the right place! The Crystal Coast Countdown is a much-anticipated annual multi-jurisdictional tradition that has brought visitors to the area for almost ten years! If you’re searching for the perfect place to reflect on the past year and ring in the new one, Emerald Isle is the place to be.
Stay Close to The Best Events on the Crystal Coast with Spinnaker’s Reach
These events are some of the best on the Crystal Coast, and they always attract visitors and locals alike! Be sure to book in advance to guarantee that you’re getting your favorite home from Spinnaker’s Reach. You won’t be able to find a better selection of beachfront properties anywhere else in Emerald Isle. Each of our vacation homes is beautifully maintained and located in one neighborhood, just a short walk from the beach. The best part? Along with access to the best island festivities, you’ll get to choose from an array of pet-friendly, and oceanfront vacation home rentals.
Get ready for a getaway like no other! Browse our properties, and book your event stay today. We can’t wait to show you all the fun Emerald Isle has to offer!