Emerald Isle, NC, is an angler’s paradise, a premier year-round fishing destination. Whether you’re looking for red snapper, tuna, or something a bit more exotic, your prize-winning catch is out there; you just need to find them.
One of the best ways to experience the incredible fishing Emerald Isle offers is with a fishing charter. Emerald Isle is home to many fishing charters that will get you up close and personal with the fish that reside in our waters. The team at Spinnaker’s Reach Realty wants you to have a blast fishing in Emerald Isle. To help you get started, we’ve put together a list of the best fishing charters in Emerald Isle.
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center: They offer full-day, half-day, 24 hour, and private charters. If you’re looking for something a little more exotic, consider their shark fishing excursion.
- Crystal Coast Boat Rentals & Charters: Combine island hopping and tripping in one exciting boat charter.
- Emerald Isle Adventures: Take a fishing charter with an Emerald Isle native who has been a commercially licensed fisherman for over 30 years. Four, six, and eight hour-long charter options are available.
- Sandbar Safari: Inshore and offshore fishing charters are available at Sandbar Safari. They specialize in live bait, artificial, and flyfishing.
- Teezher Charters: Make an extraordinary catch with one of Teezher Charters’ saltwater fishing charters. They offer a Gulf Stream trip that lasts 10–12 hours if you’re looking for a more extended trip.