If you work up an appetite while out enjoying all of the fun activities Emerald Isle, NC, has to offer, you’re in luck because the city has no shortage of tasty food. Emerald Isle has an eclectic collection of restaurants specializing in a wide variety of cuisine. From fine dining to family-friendly eateries, whatever it is you’re craving, you can find it here.
As Emerald Isle area experts, the team at Spinnaker’s Reach Realty would love to provide you with some recommendations on the best restaurants in the area. Here’s a list of some of our favorite Emerald Isle restaurants. If you are interested in trying restaurants throughout the Swansboro, Beaufort, Morehead City or, Atlantic Beach area please ask our team for recommendations!
- Caribsea Restaurant: Enjoy a remarkable fine dining experience at Caribsea. If you’re looking for a romantic restaurant in Emerald Isle, Caribsea is a great choice. Have a drink on the rooftop while you want for your table in the beautiful dining room. Reservations recommended.
- Fish Hut Grill: As you can probably tell by the name, this is a fantastic restaurant for fresh seafood. Order at the counter and take your pick of indoor or outdoor seating.
- Flipperz Family Bar & Grill: If you’re looking for a casual eatery with a little extra pizazz, check out Flipperz. They specialize in seafood but also offer steaks, sandwiches, salads, and burgers.
- Gaffers: Family friendly restaurant with a vibrant scene… fantastic seafood and an atmosphere they makes you want to sit back, listen to live music, and stay awhile.
- Kathryn’s Bistro & Martini Bar: Crafted cocktails and elegant, classic seafood dishes collide at Kathryn’s to create one of the best restaurants in Emerald Isle.
- Lazzara’s Pizza: If a pizza night is in order- Lazzara’s is our favorite.
- Rucker Johns: Get some good old-fashioned Southern cooking at Rucker Johns. While their menu is large and full of tasty options, they offer many Southern classics like shrimps and the best Chicken Tenders you will ever have!
- Shepherd Barbeque: Smoky, messy, and delicious meats and sides all cooked to perfection! The menu changes daily as do their hours as they open at 11am and close when they sell out… and they usually do!
- The Shark’s Den: A sport’s bar… Emerald Isle style. There are TVs for every table and a menu with bar food you want while watching a game but with a coastal twist.
- Surf’s Up: The only oceanfront venue in Emerald Isle. This large, seafood restaurant is located at the Bogue Inlet Pier and is a must visit!
- The Trading Post: You can experience Southern cuisine at its finest at The Trading Post. On top of the delicious cooking, they also have live music, outdoor fireplaces, and cornhole to create a one-of-a-kind dining experience.